Full Stack Software Engineer (Python/VueJS/Postgres) – Phoenix, Denver, Remote
Technology first digital marketing group, headquartered in Phoenix, building the next generation martech platform for SEO and content marketing solutions. Four years in the making, our SaaS based system is currently in active private testing and will be rolling out to the broader market in a few short months. Feedback from veteran marketers currently testing our solution has been nothing short of incredible. We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team at this exciting time as we prepare for wider product release and scaling up the solution.
You will be collaborating with customers, account managers, engineering, designers and product managers to build, maintain, and improve our platform. A typical week might be building out an ETL pipeline and then following up with the UI for this data to roll out our customers. As a core member of our agency a small portion of your time will also go towards contributing to client projects that require technical development and data engineering solutions.
- Interface with backend databases, services, and APIs in a performant way
- Large focus on customer centric design/usability
- Identify gaps in automation and workflows, and build tooling to address them
- Collaborate with leadership to chart a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our systems
- Contribute to technology based projects for agency clients
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, scaling and maintaining production services
- Ability to identify and diagnose problems and then build and deploy solutions
- Experience with championing and deploying new technologies and approaches
- Desire for continuous learning of new technologies, languages, and platforms
- Bonus points for: Experience building marketing/ad tech (+ SEO/Content marketing software)
- Bonus points for experience with Vue, React
- Deep knowledge of Python, Flask, Postgres
- Familiarity with cloud environments, especially AWS
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.