The Reflexive Media YouTube Guide
Does your company have a YouTube Channel? Are you publishing videos on a regular basis? Are your viewers per video flat or non-existent? Are viewers leaving your channel after the initial video?
Does the thought of creating a YouTube channel/video seem like a losing proposition?
If you answered yes to any of these basic questions, you’ll be happy to know that we have a solution for you. We have put together a step by step guide to make sure your next YouTube video has the right foundation behind it so that you can maximize viewers and gain loyal YouTube subscribers.
In the Reflexive YouTube guide, you will learn industry best practices and insider information on how to set up your channel/videos. We will show you screenshot examples of each step and then real world examples that you can check out yourself.
Here is a list of things that you will learn how to do:
- How to setup and utilize your video title and video description sections
- How to setup templates that will increase the speed and consistency of your videos
- How to setup your video tags properly (NOTE: your competitors will not like this)
- How to properly setup branding for your YouTube channel/video. This will include:
- Branded watermarks
- Branded Thumbnails
- Video Intro/ Exits
- How to turn on Closed Captioning and/or upload video transcriptions
- When and how to use Annotations and YouTube Cards
- How to upload a Video Sitemap and why it’s important
* By signing up for the YouTube Guide, you will be added to our white paper email list. We will not email you unless we have something new to share in the form of a useful guide, interesting case study, or nifty little tool. At any point, you can freely unsubscribe from the list.